Balasana is also known as Child’s pose as Bala stands for child and Asana means pose. It is a kneeling yoga pose in modern yoga. It resembles a fetal position. Child’s pose is done after Sirsasana.
Hello friends, Want to lose belly fat Naturally?
Get Ancient Japanese Tonic/Known as Flat Belly Tonic, It melts 54 LBS of Fat within 180 days (Drink Daily Before 10am) & it comes with [90 days Guarantee].
Try this out[Watch Video]: https://tinyurl.com/5cn54ydu
[Very Good Reviews & Works for almost Everyone.]
Balasana stretches out ankle, thighs, knees & hip. It is a basic and resting yoga pose. Child’s pose strengthens your back, shoulders & neck.
Benefits of Balasana(Child’s pose)
This easy and basic yoga pose has many benefits. The benefits of Balasana are:
- Promotes blood circulation in the whole body
- Relaxes the abdomen and chest
- Balasana keeps you energized
- Cures back pain
- Helpful if you feel dizziness or fatigue
- It is therapeutic for digestion
- Calms your mind and the body
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Child’s pose helps in alleviating the hip pain and maintains the health of the posterior.
- Improves your respiratory system and helps you breathe deeply
Steps of Balasana – How to do Child Pose
- Kneel down on the floor & sit on your buttocks. Keep your big toes touching each other.
- Place your knees hip-width apart and inhale.
- Now bend forward and exhale as you lay your torso between your thighs and swing your hands forward.
- Hold this position for 2-3 minutes.
- At last, breathe-in slowly and return to the starting position.
- You can repeat it for 5 to 10 times
Precautions to take while doing Balasana (Child’s pose)
As simple as it may seem to be, Balasana also comes with some precautions to take. The precautions to take while doing Balasana are:
- Avoid doing Balasana if you have heavy knee or back pain.
- Practice Child’s pose in empty stomach.
- Do not practice it if your blood pressure is low or high.
- If you’re suffering from Diarrhea, do not perform Balasana.
Above were the steps, benefits and precautions of Balasana. Child’s Pose is basic and easy to do. It is easy and almost everyone can do it effectively using the steps mentioned above. It is a very considerate Yoga pose for beginners. Keep doing yoga and stay healthy.
How did you like this blog? Do you also do Balasana (Child’s Pose) or any other yoga?
If yes, how do you do it and what precautions you take while doing it? Share your tips and experiences with us in the comment section below.
Hope this blog was helpful to you. If you like it, do share it with your family and friends on Facebook and social media.
Keep doing Yoga with us & Follow our website for more Yoga and meditation-related information. Thanks for reading.