We all know how important it is to take care of our body in this busy life but we don’t get enough time for it. This is where yoga helps. Even 10 minutes of Yoga helps our body to be physically and mentally healthy and fit.
Hello friends, Want to lose belly fat Naturally?
Get Ancient Japanese Tonic/Known as Flat Belly Tonic, It melts 54 LBS of Fat within 180 days (Drink Daily Before 10 am) & it comes with [90 days Guarantee].
Try this out[Watch Video]: https://tinyurl.com/5cn54ydu
[Very Good Reviews & Works for almost Everyone.]
Yoga is known for hundreds of benefits for thousands of years. There are many yoga poses in the world known by different names in different places. One of them is Seated Forward Bend.
Seated forward bend pose is also known as Paschimottanasana in Sanskrit. It is a great yoga pose that strengthens your spinal muscles, relieves Sciatica and has so many health benefits.
Health benefits of Seated Forward Bend (Paschimottanasana)
- Relieves spinal compression
- Helps in Diabetes
- Tones and stretches your spine
- Burns your belly fat
- Nourishes the gonads
- Calms our mind
- Increase your vitality
- Helps with menstrual problems
- Cultivates a meditative mind
- Helps in developing our appetite
- Cures impotency
Also Read: 5 yoga poses for weight loss for beginners
Steps of Seated Forward Bend
- Sit on the flat surface and stretch your legs outward.
- Now inhale, raise your arms and move your body forward while exhaling.
- Now interlock your fingers beyond your toes, and keep your nose touching your knees.
- Hold the pose for 5 seconds or more if you’re comfortable.
- Inhale and come back to the starting position.
- You can repeat it for 3-4 times.
Precautions of Seated Forward Bend
- If you suffer from slip disc
- Don’t go all the way down if you’re menstruating or pregnant
- If your hamstrings are tight then practice it on a folded blanket
- Avoid doing it if you’re more than 2 months pregnant
- Don’t practice Paschimottanasana if you’re suffering from Asthma, Diarrhoea, Back injury or abdominal ulcer.
Preparatory poses for Seated forward bend pose
You can practice for Seated forward bend yoga pose by doing these yoga poses first.
- Standing forward pose(Uttanasana)
- Child’s pose(Balasana)
- Staff Pose(Dandasana)
- Hare pose(Shashankasana)
Follow-up poses for Seated forward bend pose
After doing great in Paschimottanasana, you can further practice these yoga poses. The follow-up poses for Paschimottanasana are:
- Cobra pose(Bhujangasana)
- Camel Pose(Ustrasana)
- Reclined Thunderbolt pose(SuptaVajrasana)
- Locust/Grasshopper pose(Salabhasana)
This was all you needed to know about Seated forward bend yoga pose(Paschimottanasana). I hope you liked this blog and it was helpful to you.
If you love doing yoga then follow our website for more yoga-related content and useful blogs.
If you liked this blog then share it with your friends and family on social media.
You can comment your reviews, opinions, and feedback in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading!!