We all know the importance of Yoga in our daily life. Yoga makes our body and mind healthy and fit. One of the best and easy yoga poses of all is the Vajrasana. It is also known as Thunderbolt pose and Diamond pose as Vajra means Thunder and Diamond, and Asana means Pose.
Hello friends, Want to lose belly fat Naturally?
Get Ancient Japanese Tonic/Known as Flat Belly Tonic, It melts 54 LBS of Fat within 180 days (Drink Daily Before 10 am) & it comes with [90 days Guarantee].
Try this out[Watch Video]: https://tinyurl.com/5cn54ydu
[Very Good Reviews & Works for almost Everyone.]
Vajrasana is a sitting and kneeling pose. Even though Vajrasana is an easy pose, there can be times when the stiffness of knees or ankles can make it difficult to practice. You will be surprised to know but you practice this asana after having your meal.
Benefits of Vajrasana
Vajrasana is known for its many benefits. So, let’s know all the benefits of Vajrasana.
- Improves digestion
- Helps with losing belly fat
- Combats acidity and constipation
- Makes your lower body flexible and tones body muscles
- It corrects rounded back and drooping shoulders
- Improves blood circulation in the body
- Strengthens your sexual organs
- Vajrasana relaxes your nerves and calms your mind
- Slow and rhythmic breathing helps you to go into meditation
Also Read: 5 easy yoga poses to improve your posture
Steps of Vajrasana
Although Vajrasana is an easy and beginner’s yoga pose, it would be beneficial if you do it using steps. The steps of Vajrasana are:
- Kneel down on a flat surface on a yoga mat and sit down on your legs.
- Keep your knees close and your big toes touching each other but keep your heels apart.
- Your heels must be touching sides of your hips.
- Then keep your palms on your thighs and your back/spine straight.
- Keep your head straight, eyes closed and take deep breathes.
- Hold this position for a minute and as long as you can.
Also Read: Yoga poses for mental health and inner peace
Precautions to take while doing Vajrasana
- If you have any injury in your calves or hamstrings then don’t practice Vajrasana
- People suffering from Hernia or have intestinal ulcers should take medical advice and guidance before practicing Vajrasana
- If you have Arthritis in knees then don’t practice Vajrasana
- People having knee injury should not do Vajrasana
- Pregnant women should keep their knees apart and not put pressure on their abdomen
Also Read: 5 yoga poses for weight loss for beginners
Preparatory poses for Vajrasana
Follow-up poses for Vajrasana
- Frog pose II (Bhekasana)
- Couch Pose (Paryankasana)
- Little Thunderbolt pose (Laghu Vajrasana)
Do you also love doing Vajrasana or yoga?
If yes, what precautions you take while doing it? Share your tips and views with us in the comment section below.
Hope this blog was helpful to you. If you like it, do share it with your family and friends on Facebook and social media.
Keep doing Yoga with us & Follow our website for more Yoga and meditation-related information.
Thanks for reading.